- Pharmacist: 02 Posts; Pay Scale: Rs.6,300/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-
- Nurse: 06 Posts; Pay Scale: Rs.6,300/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-
- ITI Trainee: 490 Posts; Pay Scale: Rs.6,300/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Nurse – Candidate must have Higher Secondary or equivalent in Science with Diploma in General Nursing Midwife from the Govt. of West Bengal Health Services or AICTE approved course from any recognized Nursing Council and Registration with authorized Nursing Council. AND At least 2 (Two) years working experience in a recognized Hospital.
- ITI Trainee – Passed Madhyamik or equivalent plus trade certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years duration): Wireman or Electrician with the provision for 3 months training in the Company’s EETI situated at different districts. Final absorption to the post of Linesman is subject to passing of Written Examination to be conducted by EETI.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview (Exam Date – 22/12/2013).
Processing and Examination Fee: Rs.250/- shall be deposited as application fees by the candidates. Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate challan. No fee for SC / ST / Exempted Category Candidates.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before 20/11/2013. After applying online, candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application No. The original registration Slip with required WBSEDCL’s Copy of challan and all credentials duly attested by Gazetted Officer and superscribing at the top of the envelop post applied for has to be sent by post at “THE ADVERTISER, Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata -700017” so as to reach latest by 30/11/2013.