- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 66 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 261 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 215 posts
- Selected Office Assistants (Multipurpose) shall be on probation for a period of one year, which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding six months.
- Selected Officer shall be on probation for a period of two years, which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding one year.
Qualifying Standard Scores: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 should have obtained the following Scores as given below:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/St-PWD/SC-EXS/St-EX
- 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS
- 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD
- 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD
- 101 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD
- 107 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05/12/2013.